Friday 10 January 2014

Back on Scope's raspberry

Been saving some of Scopes Raspberry juice for a while now, just to make it through the post Xmas blues as a fellow pit-member called it. But today I caved in, filled the last of it in a 15ml needle-tip bottle and re-coiled the mega, and my god this juice is good. Getting back to an old favorite juice after a period of testing different stuff is one of the best things of vaping. Scope, you're a genius, now I'm looking forward to the day one of my atties are free for a run of blueberry again :)

(Scope I hope you don't mind me stealing your avatar as an illustration photo for this post... it's so cute.)

3 comments :

  1. Thanks to this review I jumped on the band wagon and got myself a nice pack of various Scopes. And I was not disappointed! Being a clearomizer-girl going into rebuilding, I can see why people choose Scopes, my first build with a microcoil and cotton tastes fabulous with his stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your review on this juice I want to try it. My friend recommended me Raspberry Ketone Juice for good health. He says it is hell of a juice. Thank you for reviewing.

    Regards,
    Mantis

    ReplyDelete
  3. ice packs used in the early stages of acute injuries, such as sprained ligaments and joints, can reduce blood flow, swelling, pain, and inflammation.

    ReplyDelete