Friday 25 July 2014

Vapers coming out from their hiding places here in Norway

Currently I'm kind of on vacation. I'm not sure if vacation is the right term but at least I am off work, and I'm spending my time off trying to build a kitchen for the first time. It's amazing how many times you have to go to IKEA, to different hardware stores and to building supply stores to pick up things and tools you need. You would think IKEA supplied you with everything... but they don't. So I've spent a lot of this week driving around town picking up everything I've forgotten or didn't know I would need. So I haven't had much time to blog, but during the last week I've discovered something: I'm not the only (public) vaper in my town any more.

When walking home from work on my last day before the vacation I was surprised to see a middle aged man pull up an ego with a clearomizer at a cafe just as I walked by. Later that day I was out shopping for more kitchen stuff and I actually saw another one at a parking lot. Then a couple of days later my wife went to a cafe to meet a friend and she came home telling me that her friend had pulled out an e-cigarette as well, and it turns out that my wife's friend's boyfriend is also a vaper. Pretty hardcore one as well from what she told me. Finally, yesterday when I went to IKEA to pick up the last parts of the kitchen (yeah right!) I saw a guy outside with a big-ass mod and a huge tank filled with some green liquid, making some pretty big clouds of vapor.

It finally looks like the vapers are coming out from their hiding places here in Norway. Prior to this week I can't even remember seeing anyone with an e-cigarette here in this town. Well, actually I have some colleagues at work that I have convinced, but this is the first time I've seen some out and about. Maybe it's the weather (it has been fantastic the last week by the way) that has brought them outside? I don't know, but I hope it stays this way :)

40% off zeus starter kit
photo credit: Casey Meshbesher Photographic via photopin cc

2 comments :

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to learn a weird little secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete