Friday 20 November 2015

Worth Watching this Weekend (November 20th)

Clive Bates in "A Billion Lives"
Right now I'm on a train on my way home from a meeting in Oslo, which is around 500 kilometres from where I live. Train takes quite a while, I was bored but happy to see that they had free Wi-Fi on board, so I could log on and do some reading. But actually I ended up watching some videos instead, hence the slightly different title this Friday.
  • I got an email newsletter earlier this week from the guys behind the upcoming documentary "A Billion Lives", saying that this Friday they would release their first teaser. And so they did: You Are Being Lied To - A Billion Lives. Really worth watching, and I have to say I can't wait to see the whole movie. Also worth mentioning is that they're now selling T-shirts if you want to show your support and help giving this movie the attention it deserves.
  • Finally, I also recommend this one by regulatorwatch.com about e-cig regulations in Canada. Good stuff, well balanced and very well presented.
Have a nice weekend!

Vapour UK

1 comment :

  1. i am so looking forward to the release of the full video! :)

    #ABillionLives <3

    ReplyDelete